Overcoming cravings is possible for everyone
Reading some food blogs or advice from people trying to help overcome binge eating or cravings and you would be forgiven for thinking it is all very complicated. That you need to be a doctor to identify different food groups or psychologists to understand mysterious motives.
You don’t need to be a doctor. You don’t need a Ph.D. You don’t need to sit yourself down and analyze every trauma you have ever suffered. You don’t even need to read or think about all that much.
All you need to do is follow five simple rules.
Five simple rules
I don’t usually like too many rules but when it comes to mastering cravings and binge eating, they have a definite value. I try to keep those rules as few and as simple as possible. In this case, five simple but very effective rules.
- Define healthy and unhealthy foods and set them in your mind. Write them down, place them around the kitchen and commit them to memory.
- Be conscious of your inner cravings. Realize that the inner voice is not your friend and that it doesn’t deserve to be listened to.
- Remind yourself that you are not hungry. It’s your cravings that want food, not you.
- Ignore the voice whenever you hear it and don’t listen to anything it says.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 whenever you feel like binge eating.
The rules are very simple but I think we can all appreciate that applying them won’t be. It is application that takes the work, the effort and the willpower. The rules themselves are as easy as they come!
Fortunately, this course is all about the rules and their application. Applying them is tough but I am here to help!
If you want to join the many people I help manage their diet, get in touch now.
Get my personal one-on-one guidance on how to implement the entire Never Binge Again(tm) system in your life by signing up for a free 30 min session here on this website. Just click one of the Get a free session button or send me an email.
Thank you for reading today’s blog.
I can help you fix your food problem Please note that I only offer a few free sessions every month, so if you’d like to secure your spot, then please sign up as quickly as possible.
Alan Steiner DMD