The lengths we go to for food
If you’re anything like me, you will have gone to some amazing lengths to get food or hide the fact you’re getting food. If you have done it, chances are I have too as I have tried almost everything.
- Visiting multiple drive-ins as I was ashamed at how much I was eating and didn’t want even the teller to know.
- Shopping in different grocery stores as I didn’t want anyone to know how much I ate each week.
- Having one lunch at work and then sneaking to my car for another, and another.
- Stolen roommate’s food as I had eaten all of mine.
- Enjoying the first mouthful but then feeling obligated to finish everything even if I was stuffed.
- Of having indigestion for hours afterwards because I just couldn’t stop.
If that sounds familiar, I really have been there and done that. All of that, multiple times. Yet here we are making positive changes and helping each other leave it all behind. There is light at the end of a tunnel and it isn’t an oncoming food truck!
While I am not (yet) a PERFECT example of health and fitness, I am an example of someone who has been where you are and come out the other side. Having lost over 80 pounds and defeated diabetes and high blood pressure as well as other chronic degenerative issues. The good in us is still in there and fighting to get out. To get fit, to get healthy and to get control of our lives.
It’s tough and it will have ups and downs. But it can work. Use me. Use friends. Use positive influences to help. We are all willing to help. We will all do everything we can to help you take control of your life and make positive changes.
If you’re having a bad day or are struggling to control your urges. Just remember. You – Are – Not – Alone. If I can do it, You can too!
If you want to join the many people I help manage their health issues surrounding food, get in touch now.
Get my personal one-on-one guidance on how to
implement the entire Never Binge Again(tm) system in your life by signing up for a free 30 min session
Thank you for reading today’s blog.
I can help you fix your food problem Please note that I only offer a few free sessions every month, so if you’d like to secure your spot,then please sign up as quickly as possible.
Alan Steiner DMD